• Efficient, compact and portable heating
• Quiet operation
• Built in fan for better heat distribution
• Automatic spark ignition
• Italian diesel injection nozzles for increased reliability
• Adjustable thermostat with LED Readout
• Steel tank with built in fuel gauge
• Heat-resistant stainless steel heat plate
• Includes steel stand to keep tank off the cold ground
• Unique 5° tilt to ensure better heat distribution where you need it.
• Temperature limit control, electric system protection, flame out sensor, tilt sensor and automatic shut off device
• Delayed cooling fan shut down
• CE/UL/CUL/CSA/SGS approved
• Certified burner & electrical approvals for use in NZ
HOW RADIANT HEAT DISTRIBUTES
Jetforce radiant heaters combine fan force heating with radiant heating. Like the sun, radiant heaters heat the objects not the air in front of the heater. Radiant heat penetrates evenly on and into surfaces. These heaters use far less air movement, are the preferred option to reduce dust, produceing very low noise compared to fan forced heaters. They are ideal for spot heating only the area or surface that needs heating in areas such as large warehouses, open sheds and even outside.
We have established service agents across the country ensuring you have the back up and support for years to come.
Spare parts are stocked, please enquire as required.
(Not suitable for domestic use and when in use adequate fresh air ventilation must be provided)