- DURABLE: Consistent with other models in the Cat® line-up this apron is made with heavy duty 1680D polyester outer material, to ensure long life and resistance to traditional wear and tear.
- 600D polyester inner adds strength and compliments outer material to ensure durability and strength.
- Extra strong stitching bars at the pockets stress points and belt loop for longer life and durability, accented with the Cat® yellow and black theme.
- MAIN POCKET: Durable outer edge and 4 elastic bands on inside for securing smaller objects, pencils etc.
- OUTER POCKETS AND ACCESSORIES: Large nail pocket, 3 smaller pockets, 1 hammer loop, 1 square loop & carabiner clip for keys and other.
- BELT FASTENING: 50mm wide strong adjustable belt with buckle snap clip.
- Overall dimensions: 90mm (D) x 310mm (W) x 265mm (H)
- Adjustable belt to suit waist sizes up to 130mm diameter
- Weight: 0.5kg (nw)
Cat® Handyman Tool Apron
Cat® basic 5 outer pocket tool apron fits the needs of the occasional
or part time carpenter or handyman. Complete with a secure adjustable
belt, this apron also offers hammer loop, side square loop, tape measure
clip, 4 inner elastic tool organisers & front side carabiner clip for keys
and other hangable items.